WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE :
#For the pie:
– Lemon: 1 (large)
– Egg: 4 (large)
– Butter: ½ cup (melted)
– Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
– Sugar: 1½ cups
– Piecrust: 1 (9 inch) (unbaked)
#For the topping: (optional)
– Whipping cream: 1 cup
– Sugar: 2 Tablespoons
1. First of all, take your pie crust out freezer. It’s wise to utilize a frozen deep plate pie crust, just make sure to put it on a cookie sheet, since metal pan is not that strong. But if you employ a glass pie dish, you won’t need to do this.
2. You can the set the temperature of your oven to 350 degrees.
3. Lemon should be washed and cut up also all the seeds are taken, don’t peeled it – you will mix whole lemon. Alright, put in your high powder blender.
4. You’ll want to add eggs, butter, vanilla also sugar and mix till smooth. You’d best begin at power 5 and move up to 11.
5. Once done, pour blending to your piecrust and bake for about 42 minutes.
6. Abd please let cooled then chill in fridge.
7. For topping- Put your mixing bowl & beaters in freezer for about 21 min. Then make sure to join your whipping cream & sugar and whip till peaks shape. That’s right, sliced pie also serving chilled with a dollop whip cream on upper. Remember that this can be obliged warm.